3–4 March 2020, London.
The Department for International Trade presents its Civil Nuclear Showcase, the leading event for linking the UK supply chain with the global market.
The Civil Nuclear Showcase is a unique opportunity for representatives of the international nuclear industry to meet, network and discuss the latest developments in the civil nuclear market. Senior delegates are expected from the UK and across the globe, including:
- From Canada, a delegation including the Canadian Nuclear Association and Canadian Union of Skilled Workers.
- From Central Europe, a delegation including Dr Csaba Kiss, Deputy CEO and Chief Technology Officer at MVM, representatives from Ignalina NPP and Lyuben Marinov, CEO of Kozloduy NPP – New Build PLC.
- From China, a delegation of 80 attendees representing 35 companies.
- From France, a delegation including Beweis, Efectis, Ekium and Engie Ineo.
- From South Korea, a delegation including the Ulsan City, the Korea Nuclear Decommissioning Technology Association, and the CEOs of Nile Plant, AIDIC and Orion E&C.
Confirmed speakers include Julia Pyke of EDF Energy, Zheng Dongshan of CGN UK, Gwen Parry Jones of Magnox, Boiris Schucht of Urenco, and Professor Ian Chapman of UKAEA. Professor Steve Jones, CTO at the Nuclear AMRC, will also speak as part of a session on advanced manufacturing, technology and R&D.
Taking place at a critical time for the industry, this flagship event is not to be missed.
For more information and to register, visit the DIT Civil Nuclear Showcase event page. Register before 31 January for an early-bird discount, and to ensure your company profile is included in the delegate brochure.