Do you have the talent and ambition to work at the cutting edge of large-scale high-precision engineering?
As the Nuclear AMRC develops and expands its capabilities, we will continue to recruit a wide variety of engineers and support staff with varying levels of experience and qualifications.
Vacancies at the Nuclear AMRC are advertised through the University of Sheffield jobs site, and listed below with direct links to the job descriptions. All applications must be submitted through the University site, unless offered through NuclearGraduates or other external initiative.
- Welding Engineer – grade 8, ref UOS022650, closes 18 June.
- Government Account Manager – grade 8, ref UOS022768, closes 30 June.
- Programme Manager – grade 8, ref UOS022826, closes 2 July.
- Grant Writer – grade 8, ref UOS022857, closes 7 July.
- Advanced Machine Tool Technician – grade 6, ref UOS022957, closes 17 July.
- Assistant Research Engineer (Birkenhead – 12-month placement) – grade 3, ref UOS022976, closes 1 July.